700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$99.99 - $103.99
The Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready allrounder tires are lighter, faster and supported with stronger sidewalls, compared to previous GP5000 versions. Designed to be compatible with hooked and hookless rims, this new standard in road tubeless ready technology will allow you to ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. - Hookless rim compatible up to 73 PSI / 5 bars - The tubeless ready (TR) carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless or with an inner tube - Vectran Breaker is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fiber with an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert - Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride - Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering - BlackChili Compound provides the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling
$89.99 - $99.99
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
Designed to excel on roads such as the pave sectors of Ronde Van Vlaanderen and Paris-Roubaix, the Specialized S-Works Turbo Hell of the North Tubular is born, and it's right at home in the world's toughest events. The overall design supports you with more traction and comfort, and in the end, will give you more speed compared to other tires. The supple 290 TPI, cotton casing supplies you with a 15% improvement in damping and offers 20% less rolling resistance over previous tires used on the cobblestones. And for adding protection, BlackBelt puncture protection protects against flats. - Casing: 290 TPI - Latex inner tube - Compound: Gripton - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - PSI 80-150, approximate weight 325g
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 28c and 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
P ZERO Race TLR synthesizes the advantages of the tubeless technology in an all-rounder cycling tire for high-intensity training sessions and races. The TechWALL+ Road carcass improves reliability against punctures without affecting the weight of the tire, while the special SmartEVO Compound enhances grip performance both on wet and dry asphalt compared to our previous cycling compounds. The tread pattern of P ZERO Race TLR is an evolution of the design of P ZERO Velo: several seasons of research and development on the roads of the World Tour led to a new design that enhances the behavior of the bicycle in all weather conditions. - Using experience from World Tour racing, coupled with a constant desire for excellence, the Pirelli engineers have developed the best-performing all-around bicycle race tire ever conceived by the iconic brand. - The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder that outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, including men's and women's 2019 UCI World Champions, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - SmartEVO Compound is a new formulation that enhances the already excellent performance of our previous road cycling compounds. The experience of motorsport competitions and World Tour winner input led to our best road cycling compound ever. - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement provides superior puncture protection with lightweight construction.
The all-new S-Works Turbo RapidAir is our ultimate race day tire. The most efficient, lightest, best handling, and durable tubeless tire we’ve ever made. The original RapidAir is the tire that broke the World Tour’s addiction to tubulars with Tour de France stage wins, Green Jerseys, and Monument victories. Coaxing more speed and a longer life from our fastest race-day tubeless tire was no easy feat. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable 2Bliss Ready - Dual Compound: GRIPTON T2/T5 - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 26mm, psi 70-110, approximate weight 230g
$84.90 - $86.90
- Gravel-racing specific tire, derived from our experience in the biggest competitions around the world and feedback from Pro athletes. - Tread design inspired by the Scorpion XC RC. - Key features: Higher average speed on straight and fast lines, improved lateral grip when off-road cornering.
$79.90 - $84.99
- 120tpi casing with Aramid puncture protection—TechBELT - SmartEVO compound
- Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - Tire Width: 28C - TPI: 60TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: Smartnet Silica - Tire Technology: ArmourTech - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tire Width Range: 18 - 29 - Labeled Size: 700x28C - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Ready
- The Successor of the famous P Zero Velo 4S: a further evolution of our best-selling all-season tire. - SmartEVO compound enhances performance on wet and cold tarmac, while the new TechBELT construction continues to provide the handling and racing feeling that made the PZero family famous all over the world. - A slightly thicker tread improves the mileage of the tire, making it the ideal solution to cycle in every season without giving up on its racing soul.
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
Calling the S-Works Mondo just an endurance tire is an insult. We believe it’s the fastest piece of endurance engineering on earth. Delivering everything riders demand from a class-leading endurance tire — long miles durability, all-weather traction, incredible puncture protection — and amplifying it with the performance riders want, like best-in-class efficiency and light weight, the S-Works Mondo tubeless tire is the fastest endurance tire ever. 11% more efficient and 5% lighter than any other endurance tire on the road*, it’s our go-anywhere, do-anything, optimum combination of speed and durability. Available in 28, 32, and 35 mm widths, you’ll be ready for anything the road ahead throws at you. The World Was Made For Mondo. *When measured in a lab setting S-Works Mondo showed the lowest rolling resistance numbers and lowest weight of any competitor in its class. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable 2Bliss Ready - Dual Compound: GRIPTON® T2/T5 - Flat Protection: GRID RACE and BlackBelt - 700 x 28mm, psi 70-95, approximate weight 310g - 700 x 32mm, psi 50-80, approximate weight 330g - 700 x 35mm, psi 50-80, approximate weight 360g
When tubeless performance on race day is mandatory but durability for rough roads all season is just as important the S-Works 2BR delivers—from cobbled classics to your daily lunch ride. Our all-new Gripton T2 compound is the fastest, most efficient compound we’ve ever created. We’ve combined this with the legendary grip of our Gripton T5 compound on the shoulders to the Turbo 2BR more grip, speed, and durability than ever before—six watts faster vs the previous 2BR and just 260 grams for a 26mm tire. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable 2Bliss Ready - Dual Compound: GRIPTON T2/T5 - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 26mm, psi 70-110, approximate weight 260g - 700 x 28mm, psi 70-95, approximate weight 280g - 700 x 30mm, psi 65-90, approximate weight 300g
We're not afraid to say that our GRIPTON compound is the best out there. And when combined with an ultra-supple 320 TPI cotton casing, you get a tire that's very special—you get the Turbo Cotton tire. Both materials stand for master craftsmanship, and they work in harmony to reflect our dedication to building the world's fastest tires. By bringing both of these materials together, we've created the best clincher tire out there. It provides a clear-cut performance advantage. - Casing: 320 TPI Polycotton - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 24mm, psi 115-125, approximate weight 220g - 700 x 26mm, psi 95-115, approximate weight 240g - 700 x 28mm, Hell of the North, psi 85-95, approximate weight 260g
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of the Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Corsa level confidence for rough roads - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
Speed and reliability for riders pursuing a new performance level Corsa N.EXT is the exciting new addition to the Corsa family. Designed to satisfy the requirements of enthusiast cyclists who clock up the miles on long and demanding weekly rides, Corsa N.EXT combines Vittoria's peerless knowledge of racing performance with the durability of a long-lasting nylon casing that uses a unique Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life. To increase puncture protection, the central section of the casing features 3 layers of nylon as well as an additional puncture protection belt. Corsa N.EXT is the first road racing tire to feature a QR Code—printed on the tire hot patch—for easy access to useful technical information about the tire. Racing inspired speed and feel, with the everyday durability of nylon construction - New combination of Silica and Graphene compound for improved rolling efficiency, grip and longer wear-life - Nylon casing provides durability, for daily racers who want to raise the bar of their performance relying on a long-lasting tyre - Proven tread design used by Vittoria teams in the World Tour
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
$74.90 - $76.90
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low. Weight: 23c: 250 grams 25c: 270 grams 28c: 350 grams 32c: 385 grams
$74.95 - $74.99
Puncture protection and mileage are the strengths of Hardshell-ProTection. A wider PolyX Breaker, the specialist against punctures under the tread center and shoulders, provides for great reliability. The three-ply—each layer with 60 TPI—carcass covers the entire tire and makes it a real bastion against urban detritus. The outer sidewalls of the tire are reinforced with DuraSkin fabric, providing even more reliability due to the casing being so well protected. Hardshell tires are the puncture-resistant flagship amongst racing tires—produced exclusively in Germany. - Ideal when it comes to extremely long service life, for the next tour or the commute. - Made for rough surfaces and rugged tarmac.
Over 10 years of aero product development with a focus on real-world performance has led us to tire development. Tire shape and construction greatly influence aerodynamics, rolling efficiency, and your confidence. SES Road Tires are proven in CFD and the wind tunnel to reduce drag and are constructed to deliver rolling efficiency, durability, and a confidence inspiring ride—regardless of the weather. - Application: Road, Road Race, Triathlon, Time-Trial, All-Road - Smart ENVE System Aero Optimized Shape and Tread Design - Natural and Synthetic Rubber Compound w/Activated Silica for All-Weather Performance - Tubeless Ready and Inner-Tube Compatible - Hookless and Hooked-Bead Rim Type Compatible - Inner-Rim Width Compatibility: 25c (17-21mm); 27c, 29c, 31c (17-25mm) - Weight: 25c (255g), 27c (265g), 29c (275g), 31c (285g) - Vectran Protection Barrier
- 120tpi casing with Aramid TechBELT puncture protection - SmartEVO compound
- From gravel adventuring to drop-bar dirt mashing, the Connector is capable of tackling any terrain. - A versatile tread pattern featuring tightly-spaced center knobs combined with aggressive side knobs is mated to our Tubeless Complete construction. - The result is a fast rolling, highly tractable, all-terrain tire ready for everything from backroads to singletrack.
The new tubeless-ready S-Works Terra is made for CX racing in muddy conditions and spec’d with a light and supple 120 TPI casing with grippy T7 GRIPTON® compound. This rubber grips in all course conditions and will give you confidence on every race lap. The new GRID RACE sidewall protection is a lightweight cross-woven polyamide mesh, which is tear- and puncture-resistant but still very elastic for a supple ride. GRID RACE provides the best combination of protection, low weight, and speed, all while maintaining a responsive feel. A strong bead holds to the rim at low tire pressures, and the tire cross-section is designed to meet the UCI rule of 33 mm on a wide modern rim shape. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Folding - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON® T7 - Protection: GRID RACE - 700 x 33mm, psi 25~50, approximate weight 360g
The new tubeless-ready S-Works Tracer is made for CX racing in dry and intermediate conditions and spec’d with a light and supple 120 TPI casing with grippy T7 GRIPTON® compound. This rubber grips in all course conditions and will give you confidence on every race lap. The new GRID RACE sidewall protection is a lightweight cross-woven polyamide mesh, which is tear- and puncture-resistant but still very elastic for a supple ride. GRID RACE provides the best combination of protection, low weight, and speed, all while maintaining a responsive feel. A strong bead holds to the rim at low tire pressures, and the tire cross-section is designed to meet the UCI rule of 33 mm on a wide modern rim shape. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Folding - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON® T7 - Protection: GRID RACE - 700 x 33mm, psi 25~50, approximate weight 360g
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
The Pathfinder is the winningest tire in gravel, with victories at the biggest gravel races in the world, including multiple Unbound 200 wins. So, apologies to the rest of the field, but we just made the Pathfinder even faster. Introducing the S-Works Pathfinder. It retains the tread pattern, 2Bliss Ready compatibility, and natural casing that have made the Pathfinder Pro the best combination of speed and traction in gravel while shaving 210 grams a set and reducing rolling resistance significantly. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Folding - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Dual Compound: GRIPTON T5/T7 - Flat Protection: GRID RACE and BlackBelt - 700 x 42mm, 35-65PSI, approximate weight 435 grams - Road, gravel, or hardpack dirt, the S-Works Pathfinder delivers the speed you want with the traction you need. - GRIPTON T5/T7 dual compound for rolling fast and grip when you need it. - GRID RACE with Blackbelt construction for minimal weight, supple ride and protection.
The S-Works Turbo tire sets the standard for how a performance road tire should be. It's fast, light, and supple. It features our GRIPTON® compound with extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction that helped win Worlds on a rain-slicked attack. So no matter if you're climbing with the best of them or descending like a rider possessed, this is the tire for anyone who demands nothing short of the best. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 24mm, psi 100-125, approximate weight 210g - 700 x 26mm, psi 100-125, approximate weight 220g
The S-Works Turbo tire sets the standard for a fast and durable performance tube type race tire. Our all new Gripton T2 center compound is the fastest, most efficient compound we have ever developed. T2 is placed in the center of our dual compound for speed and longevity on the straights with T5 compound on the shoulders for incredible grip through the corners. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable tube type - Dual Compound: GRIPTON T2/T5 - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 24mm, psi 100-115, approximate weight 200g - 700 x 26mm, psi 95-115, approximate weight 220g - 700 x 28mm, psi 75-95, approximate weight 240g - 700 x 30mm, psi 65-90, approximate weight 260g
Page 1 of 3 Next page