Meet the Smart Headlight That Shines Brighter for Longer
- High-intensity cycling headlight for urban and trail use that’s visible in daylight from more than 1 mile (1.6 km) away
- Projects a steady blast of 800 lumens for up to 1.5 hours
- Automatically adjusts to ambient light conditions, speed and ride profile¹ to extend battery life
- Works independently or pairs with compatible Edge® cycling computers to automatically turn lights on or off, control brightness and more
- Offers 5 light modes, including high, medium, low, night flash and day flash
Whether you’re riding on the streets or the trail, you won’t have to quit when the sun does. When your speed varies, Varia UT800 adjusts too. When paired with compatible Edge cycling computers, the UT800 adjusts brightness to give the lumens you need for up to 4 hours, so you can ride with confidence.
See the Light
The smart capabilities of the Varia UT800 allow you to pair it to compatible Edge computers with light sensors. Once paired, Varia UT800 automatically adjusts its beam intensity based on speed and ride profile so you get more light when you’re riding faster, while conserving battery power at slower speeds. It also automatically adjusts to ambient light conditions and battery capacity to extend your ride, and it only takes a simple touch of your Edge computer or a dedicated remote to turn your lights on or off, control brightness and more.
Varia makes it easy to tailor your light output to the conditions. Varia UT800 features 5 light modes, including high (800 lumens), medium (400 lumens), low (200 lumens), night flash (100 to 300 lumens) and day flash (more than 700 lumens). At full power, it’s visible in daylight from more than 1 mile (1.6 km) away.
Ready to Ride
The Varia UT800 smart headlight features a low-profile, lightweight design that attaches to your handlebar with out-front mount or to your helmet with a helmet or friction mount², and it weighs less than 140 grams.