Gravel riding has become truly enmeshed in the psyche of cyclists. Meet URS. Probably the only bear you’ll ever want to cross paths with. URS likes to roam UnReStricted to nurture its wild side. The super-lightweight, race-ready frame and capable build come together with textbook BMC precision, cutting-edge integration and scrupulously developed Gravel+ geometry. Nothing grizzly about these good times.
- Gravel+ Geometry: Optimized for a modern, aggressive gravel riding style. URS features a slack 70° head angle to create a long front-end and wheelbase for incredible stability.
- Micro Travel Technology (MTT): A lightweight and minimalist suspension system that adds 10mm of travel for perfect power transfer and control on the most challenging terrain.
- Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) Gravel: The highest level of compliance through a dedicated carbon layup, D-shape seatpost and Micro Travel Technology.
- Integrated Cockpit System (ICS): Integrated Cockpit System with gravel-specific stem dimensions. The aesthetic simplicity and innovative functionality of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. ICS technology keeps cables and housing in their place: out of sight.
- Top Tube Mount: Mounting option for bolt-on top-tube bags and accessories.
- Versatile Fork: 45mm tire clearance, 160mm flat mount (a clean mounting solution for bigger rotors), hub-dynamo cable routing and compatible with Fox 32 SC AX suspension fork.
- Integrated Protections: Protections on fork dropouts, downtube and chain stays.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||URS 01 Premium Carbon with Micro Travel Technology, Gravel+ Geometry, ICS Technology, TCC Endurance compliance level, PF86 bottom bracket, Integrated Seatpost binder, Flat Mount Disc|
|Fork||URS 01 Premium Carbon, ICS Technology, stealth cable routing, TCC Endurance compliance level, Flat Mount Disc|
Front: 12x100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12x142mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||CRD-400 Carbon, Tubeless Ready|
|Tires||WTB Raddler, 40mm|
|Chainrings||SRAM RED 1 AXS, 38T|
|Chain||SRAM FORCE 1 AXS, 38T|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle AXS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG 1295 Eagle, 10-50T|
|Shifters||SRAM FORCE ETAP AXS HRD|
|Handlebars||Easton EA70 AX|
|Stem||BMC ICS 01 Zero Degrees - Integrated Cockpit Design, w/computer and camera mount|
|Brakes||SRAM FORCE ETAP AXS HRD, CenterLine X Rotors (180/160)|
|Saddle||WTB SL8 Titanium Medium 1x12|
|Seat Post||01 Premium Carbon D-Shape Seatpost|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Persian Green / Small||07630027860511||30000290|
|Persian Green / Medium||07630027860528||30000291|
|Persian Green / Large||07630027860535||30000292|
|Persian Green / X-Large||07630027860542||30000293|