Engineered to be the fastest accelerating carbon clincher Zipp has ever made, the 202 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless Disc-brake flies up the toughest climbs, and then shaves even more time off of the descents to follow. And because extracting greater speed on the mountain is only half the battle, we built 202 NSW to deliver the lowest aerodynamic drag available for a tubeless rim of this depth for speed everywhere else.
- Superior modulation and stopping power of disc brakes
- 202 NSW rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. The Axial Clutch technology allows the freehub’s ratcheting mechanism to deliver half the mechanical drag of conventional three-pawl hubs
- Zipp’s ImPress graphics technology, which prints graphics directly on the wheel, to help control vortex shedding, the rate at which air sheds off the wheel
- Tubeless ensuring secure performance even when ridden at lower tire pressures
|Brake Compatibility||Disc (Center Lock)|
|Axle||QR, 12 x 142mm|
|Inner Rim Width||21mm|
|Spokes||CX-Ray - Black|
|Extras||Conversion Caps included|
* Subject to change without notice.
|QR / 142 x 12mm / Campagnolo / Impress / 700c / 24||710845810282||00.1918.368.005|
|QR / 142 x 12mm / Shimano/SRAM / Impress / 700c / 24||710845810275||00.1918.368.004|
|QR / 142 x 12mm / SRAM XDR / Impress / 700c / 24||710845810299||00.1918.368.006|