Zipp's 808 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake wheelset features a rim shape that aerodynamically integrates wider tubeless tires for high-performance road cycling at our deepest rim depth, 82mm. The benefits of tubeless include superior flat protection, the ability to run lower pressures, and a smoother ride with high cornering grip and low rolling resistance. Also, you get the wider tire options and increased stopping power of disc brakes. The 808 NSW Tubeless Disc brake wheels are optimized for smoother pavement and are aerodynamically optimized for 25mm tires. By extending our patented ABLC Sawtooth dimples all the way to the rim's edge on each of the wheels, NSW disc brake rims deliver higher frequency wind vortex shedding for best-in-class crosswind stability.
- An all-out aero 82mm rim profile that's tubeless ready for increased speed and better cornering, control, and comfort
- ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage airflow around the rim and contributes to a faster, more stable wheel
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetics that scream speed, applied using Zipp's ImPress direct-print technology to help allow the dimples to do what they were designed to do—improve aero performance
- Center Lock rotor interface (lockring included)
- Ships with 12mm end caps
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim||Carbon clincher, tubeless ready|
|Brake Compatibility||Disc brake (Center Lock)|
|Axle||100 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure-Loc, aluminum|
|Inner Rim Width||19mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|100 x 12mm / Black / 700c||710845853654||00.1918.533.000|