Zipp's ultimate aero weapon is now tubeless-ready. That means you get the many aero advantages of the 858 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake wheels with the added benefit of increased cornering grip and compliance with reduced rolling resistance. The wheel's 19mm internal width is optimized for running wider tires at reduced air pressure. The 858 NSW's undulating 77/82mm-deep rim shape, our proprietary Sawtooth profile, takes design cues from nature for our highest performing wheel when it comes to aero efficiency and crosswind stability. And, it's nature that inspired Zipp advanced development engineers to, for the first time, systematically apply biomimicry to solve the complex challenge of designing a wheel, with the undulating Hyperfoil nodes, that reduce both aerodynamic drag and side force. When it comes time to scrub off speed or stop, disc brakes will give you the confidence and stopping power you need. Simply put, the 858 NSW Tubeless Disc brake is ideal for those focused on triathlon, time trials, or aggressive road riding.
- Sawtooth rim with Hyperfoil nodes and HexFin ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating 77/82mm rim depth
- 19mm internal width and tubeless compatibility for optimization of wider tires with lower tire pressure
- Cognition DB hub rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed, applied using Zipp's ImPress direct-print technology
- Center Lock rotor interface (lockring included)
- Ships with 12mm end caps
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Carbon Clincher, symmetrical, tubeless ready
|Disc brake (Center Lock)
|100 x 12mm thru-axle
|Sapim Secure-Loc, aluminum
|Inner Rim Width
* Subject to change without notice.