Zipp’s 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Tubeless is all about aiming higher. We took our classic 202 Tubular wheelset — the legendary climber’s companion — and transformed it into a stiff, lightweight and aerodynamic Tubeless speed weapon ideal for every road you travel. The 202 Firecrest is the lightest entry in the Firecrest Carbon Clincher lineup. The Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher retains the classic 32mm rim depth of its tubular predecessor though, with the Firecrest profile, now has a wider 28.9mm max rim width. The results redefine what’s possible with a do-it-all classic road and gravel wheel. The 202 Firecrest is laced to the maintenance-free 77/177 or 77/177d hubset, with its best-in-class durability and improved bearing protection, all with no pre-load adjustment needed.
- Firecrest rim Technology provides world-class handling and stability
- 77/177d hubset, with its best-in-class durability and improved bearing protection, all with no pre-load adjustment needed
- Aero performance, Sprinting stiffness and Light Weight
- Tubeless ensuring secure performance even when ridden at lower tire pressures
- ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details
|QR / 12 x 142mm
|Inner Rim Width
|CX-Ray - Black
|Conversion Caps included
* Subject to change without notice.