Lightweight with massive gains in performance. That’s the story behind the Zipp 202 Firecrest Tubular Disc-brake. This is Zipp's most durable carbon tubular wheelset for the demands of today’s cyclocross racers and the emerging road-disc rider and racer. The 202 Firecrest rim with improved impact resistance that’s also purpose-built for disc brakes. Aided by wind-smoothing ABLC dimples that extend all the way from the rim’s inner to outer diameters, this 1,330g, wheelset excels at accelerating up to speed. The 202 Firecrest Tubular rim is wider and has a deeper radius than many other tubulars. This helps with tire stability. To exceed the demands of gravel and adventure road riding, the 202 Firecrest Tubular Disc-brake wheelset is laced to Zipp’s 77/177D hubset.
- Rim Technology provides world-class handling and stability
- 77/177d hubset, with its best-in-class durability and improved bearing protection, all with no pre-load adjustment needed
- Aero performance, improved impact resistance, and Light Weight
- ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details
|Brake Compatibility||Disc (6-bolt)|
|Axle||QR, 12 x 100mm, 15 x 100mm|
|Spokes||CX-Ray - Black|
|Extras||Conversion Caps included|
* Subject to change without notice.
|QR / 100 x 12mm / 100 x 15mm / Black / 700c / 24||710845795060||00.1918.333.040|
|QR / 100 x 12mm / 100 x 15mm / White / 700c / 24||710845795053||00.1918.333.000|