Our top road pros demanded we offer the revolutionary Zipp 454 NSW as a Tubular, so we made it just for them…and for you! The 454 NSW Tubular Rim brake brings together the advanced aerodynamics and stability of its biomimicry-derived Sawtooth rim profile with the time-proven ride qualities of riding tubulars. Utilizing the principles of the emerging science of biomimicry, Zipp engineers studied the environment around them for instances of how nature achieved speed, control, and efficiency. A humpback whale's fast and graceful movements are aided by tubercles on its pectoral fins. These structures inspired Zipp advanced development engineers to, for the first time, systematically apply biomimicry to solve the complex challenge of designing a wheel, with the undulating Hyperfoil nodes, that reduce both aerodynamic drag and side force.
- Sawtooth rim with Hyperfoil nodes and HexFin ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating 53/58mm rim depth
- Cognition hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting
- Industry-leading ShowStopper brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even in the wet
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed, applied using Zipp's ImPress direct-print technology
- Ships with QR end caps and quick release skewers
|Brake Compatibility||Rim brake|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure-Loc, aluminum|
|Extras||Quick release skewers|
* Subject to change without notice.
|100mm QR / Black / 700c||710845852992||00.1918.583.000|